Estonian SOS Children’s Villages Association is a non-profit organization, which relies upon donations of individuals and companies.
Main functions of the Association include the co-ordination of work:
- in Keila, Põltsamaa, NarvaJõesuu and Juuru Children’s Villages;
- in Keila and Tallinn youth homes;
- done within the framework of family strengthening programme;
- to protect children’s interests;
- done within the framework of educational programme.
SOS Children’s Village is an alternative to foster families, which shall ensure children with permanent families and homes. In Children’s Villages children can live in the same family with their biological siblings while still keeping contact with their biological parents.
OUR VISION: Every child belongs to a family and grows with love, respect and security.
OUR MISSION: We build families for children in need, we help them shape their own futures and we share in the development of their communities.
Courage – We take action
Commitment – We keep our promises
Trust – We believe in each other
Accountability – We are reliable partners
Management Board: Aive Hiiepuu, Kiira Kure, Katrin Raie, Gert Tiivas Helle Niit, Chairman Peeter Lepik.