In each of our family lives sharing has a very important role and as a donator you are a very vital member of our family. Without you there would not be the possibility for life in Children’s Village. From the bottom of our hearts we are grateful to all of the companies and individuals who wish to support SOS Children’s Village work and help to collect donations. The largest support we need is for the yearly reparation fund (March-May) and the school campaign (August-September). During Christmas families´ expenses are higher, and therefore, every support for Children’s Christmas Wish campaign is very welcome.
If you or your company wish to give your support for helping children, please write to email@example.com and we will discuss how we together can bring a smile on the faces of the children as well as your clients/friends.
Some spirited examples of collaborations since 2015:
- A&G shops donated, on the 10th of April 2015, from one sales day 50% to SOS Children’s Villages
- Pedigree and Whiskas donated, in May 2015, 3% from the sales of their products to children’s therapies
- Southwestern students organize “The Spring Knock” for the support of SOS Children’s Villages – During one day Southwestern students knock on the doors of Estonian residents for charitable purposes, to invite people to support children without parental care
- Elion Mother’s Day Concert was to support SOS family strengthening programme
- Palgardi Kraana OÜ asked to do their birthday gifts to SOS Children’s Villages repairs fund
- Rene and Jaanika asked their friends to do presents to support the Children’s Villages
- Raino and Kristi asked their friends to do presents to support the Children’s Villages
- Egert Valingu friends directed present to Keila children’s music lessons
- Gražina Krevenaite did a donation from her heritage
- Tchaikovsky restaurant employees instead of giving presents for themselves, gave to Keila children’s dancing class
- At Tallinn and Harjumaa Konsum and Maksimarket’s people can donate at the cashiers in the donation boxes
- Seppälä clients, in September 2015, when paying for their shopping could donate to children
- Vapiano restaurant in December, donated 1 euro from each sold children’s pizza to Christmas presents
- Siim Kallaste training fees can be donated to SOS Children’s Villages family strengthening programme
- R-Kiosk in December, with their coffee campaign collected donations to Keila SOS Youth Home for renewal of heating system
- The Children’s Villages book “Everyone’s Children” publishing was supported by Tolarama Foundation and Stora Enso Estonia
- Replacement home children football tournament “Keila Cup” was supported by AS Balbiino, OÜ Tallship and AS Spordiennustus
- Our long term supporters are listed on the Supporters page
Thank You everyone and until the new good deeds at 2016.